Two positions on the OCPM Society board for 2018 are open for nominations. You have the opportunity to nominate a qualified person to represent you on this board. (Or you many nominate yourself.)
President-Elect (3-year term)
The President-Elect serves as assistant to the president during the first year of the term in office, assumes the role of President during the second year of the term in office. The president shall preside at meetings of the Society; shall be an ex-officio member of all committees except the Election Committee; shall appoint the chairs of committees other than those that are elected and shall perform other duties as may be required. The president serves as immediate-past-president during third year of the term in office and chairs the Election Committee.
Treasurer (2-year term)
The Treasurer shall receive and account for all funds belonging to the Society, collect dues and dispense any monies necessary to conduct the business of the Society and provide an annual financial statement to the Board and the membership. Funds will be kept in a separate bank account and checks will require the approval of the President and the Treasurer.
Use the following form to nominate your choice. Send an individual form for each nomination. Do not send a single form for both.
- The nominating period ends Wednesday, October 11, 2017.
- The elections ballot will then be developed and sent out to OCPM Fellows by Thursday, October 12.
- Only Fellows are eligible to vote. Any CPM graduate may nominate. Click here for membership info.
- Elections will take place Thursday, October 12 through Tuesday, October 17.
- Newly elected and appointed officers will be announced at the Leadership Conference on Thursday, October 19, 2016.
All terms of newly elected officers shall begin January 1, 2017.
This nomination form must be submitted by 5:00 PM on Wednesday, October 11, 2017.
Send by email to Melanie Drerup at email@example.com